We follow stringent GMP norms and TQM initiatives to ensure world class machines
Mr. JITENDRA THAKKAR established ACCURATE MACHINES, a proprietary firm established in 1995, a unit specializing in the manufacture of FULLY AUTOMATIC
BLISTER PACKING MACHINES. Over the years, the infrastructural strengths have been consolidated in a manner that allows for maximum self-reliance. Quality inputs, precision engineering, continuous
improvement and customer’s encouragement gives us the right to address our products as RELIABLE TO THE CORE.
- Random stage inspections are undertaken at every stage of manufacturing
- Source from pre-qualified venders who are selected and vetted by Engineers at ACCURATE MACHINES.
- Computer aided design to optimize efficiency in terms of Cost, Quality and Reliability.
- Ability to cater to customer’s specific requirements.
- Plant located at 422, GIDC Waghodia - 391 760, Dist. Vadodara, Gujarat State, India.
- Size of our manufacturing plant is 12,000 Sq.Ft. to a total plot area of 25000 Sq.Ft.
- Fully equipped modern Tool Room, precision CNC machines and various machine parts manufactured on imported and indigenous quality machines.
Started from a 7,100 sq. ft premise. Designed and developed first Single Track Blister packing Machine.
Double track Blister Packing Machine. Deep blistering machines for Ampoules & Vials.
Machine design upgraded with latest design software. Designed, manufactured and installed First Cold Forming Alu-Alu blister Packing Machine. Became the first company to develop cold forming Alu-Alu blister technology in India.
Designed and developed two more machine models for cold forming Alu-Alu blister with latest design for different products and productivity requirement.
Shifted to a newly constructed, 25000 sq.ft., modern factory. Installed 3 - latest version CNC Machines from BFW. Work force increased by 35. Established a department for software design and Machine Programming.
Participated in First foreign exhibitions
Brazil: Pharmacos Porto Alegre 2009
Indonesia: ALLPACK Jakarta 2009
Foreign Exhibition participation.
Russia: Pharmatech Moscow 2010
Indonesia: ALLPACK Jakarta 2010
Brazil: FCE PHARMA AND FCE COSMETIQUE Sao Paulo 2010
First Indian company in this field, to transfer technology to a Brazilian company.
Participated in 1st Indian pharmaceutical machinery manufacturer’s seminar. More than 700 Satisfied Customers in India and Abroad Successfully acquired CE certification.
Exporting machines to Europe & Canada